The goals of the site are to:
- Provide visitors with links to books, articles, dissertations, multimedia and any other resources to enable them to further their (and my) knowledge on the topic.
- Remind visitors that so-called “racial mixing” has been occurring in the Americas for over five centuries and in fact, all of the founding nations of the Americas were mixed-race societies at their inception.
- Ultimately support a vision of the irrelevance of race.
- Non-English language resources.
- Out-of-print resources. (This includes important texts such as Everett V. Stonequist‘s The Marginal Man: A Study in Personality and Culture Conflict (1937) and other works.)
- Non-web-based resources.